Save your wrists with printed envelopes! Sending a lot of holiday cards or Christmas cards? Getting those wedding invitations or save the dates out? Printed envelopes are easy & elegant.
- You must order AT LEAST 25 envelopes per color
- Choose from 38 color options and 10 fonts to fit any style
- All envelopes have a Euro Flap
- Includes both Guest (front of envelope) and Return (back of envelope) address printing
**Claret, Burgundy, Lockwood Green, Sapphire, Cobalt, Imperial Blue, Amethyst, Smoke, Dark Grey, and Ebony Black envelopes MUSTB be printed with WHITE ink**
[HOW TO ORDER]
1. Purchase the color and number of envelopes you need.
2. I will reach out to you via e-mail to get your font choices and collect your addresses. I send you a simple excel sheet to provide all of the addresses you need printed and I take it from there.
**Addresses will be printed EXACTLY as you provide them to me. Gert & Co is NOT responsible for any spelling errors**
3. I will send you a proof to review and once I receive final approval, changes CAN NOT be made as they will already be submitted to print.
Don't see a font you like or know one you want to use? Need a different size or color? Just let me know.
After you place your order, I'll reach out to you via e-mail to grab all of details I need to complete each piece of the suite!
I offer free, unlimited proofs so you can ensure each piece of the set is exactly as you want it.
[WORDING & FONTS]
It's free to change wording & fonts! If you're looking for something different, just let me know.
[REVIEW PROCESS] Once I gather all of your details, a proof of each piece will be sent to you. You can review spelling, location, etc and request any changes at that time. Any changes after the final approval can NOT be made as it will already be set to print and shipped to you. To learn more about my semi-custom ordering process, click here!
[DIY] These invitations are perfect for the couple that is comfortable stuffing their own envelopes! Assembly is not included in the price, however it's very easy to do! The wax seals are peel & stick and the vellum is easily wrapped. I'm available for any questions through out the process as well.
Processing Time: 2-3 weeks